team styx Index du Forum
team styx
Forum de l'alliance StyX sur Ogame, univers Quantum.

team styx Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Wildhammer Dwarves should be Horde. ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team styx Index du Forum -> Evénements extérieurs. -> Guerre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shannon

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 12:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wildhammer Dwarves should be Horde. Répondre en citant

Hello,

I mean, the alliance already has 2 Dwarf clans, so why not give the horde the last remaining one? I mean I'm kinda bored seeing Dwarves as only playable for the alliance anyway. So why not just give them to the horde? Like, they already got purple skin elves, which originally were only alliance. So why not just give the Wildhammer Dwarves to the horde? All that needs to be done is simply copy the pre-existing Dwarves and add tattoos to the model and change the skin color abit and you are set. Not hard really. Plus they'd fit in pretty well with the Mag'har Orcs and Zandalari Troll/s

For more information you can visit here:
Company Overview Examples

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 12:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team styx Index du Forum -> Evénements extérieurs. -> Guerre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006