team styx Index du Forum
team styx
Forum de l'alliance StyX sur Ogame, univers Quantum.

team styx Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: deuterium storage ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team styx Index du Forum -> Commerce et Service intérieur -> Achat deutérium
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shannon

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 16:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: deuterium storage Répondre en citant

Hi,

Impulse engines need deuterium to operate. SO does the warp core. The issue is of storage. Where is it exactly in the TOS and TMP era?
The saucer is designed to be an independent ship, and act as a colony habitat if it lands on a planet. The issue is that in all of the 3d models I see on this site, and most of the plans I see online I cannot find for the life of me any spot in the saucer for deuterium storage.
And I can never really see pipe lines from the few storage tanks in the secondary hull shown on some blueprints/schematic sets for the enterprise or even excelsior. However the few Miranda plans show the tankage to be at the top of the warp core stack surrounding the glowing blue disk.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.trekbbs.com/threads/deuterium-storage.279208/
Bitcoin Trading Examples

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 16:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team styx Index du Forum -> Commerce et Service intérieur -> Achat deutérium Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006